With all of the relatively new, or previously uncommon, brand primers on the market now, how about some of the experts doing some comparison testing? We pretty much know about the "old standbys" such as Federal, Winchester, CCI, and Remington. Now we are seeing various others such as Fiochi(sp?), Ginex, Aguilla, and others from Europe, Mexico, and South America, etc. Some of these new to the U.S. market brands offer not only small and large standard pistol primers, but also magnum small pistol primers and small and large rifle primers. I have not yet seen any, but there possibly may be magnum small and magnum large rifle primers offered as well by these newcomers to our market. It would be interesting to see a comparison as to cup hardness, reliability, and brisilense(sp?) - I cannot spell worth a dang tonight - So, how about it?

Speaking from my limited experience, Ginex small pistol primers seem to work well. Some seem to be a bit harder to seat than Federal, CCI, or Winchesters, but not much of what I would consider a problem. They go bang just fine. What I am most concerned with is with large rifle primers, particularly magnum large rifle primers.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."