Last Tuesday nite a bud called up and told me of a upcoming auction. He said I needed to.preview it as it had lots of antique cartridges. So I get over there and their was a whole display of original Sharps rifle cartridges from the 1870's. Neat, double neat cause.it had a bunch I was looking for. Depending on the cartridge they will bring a hundred a piece or more sometimes less. Auctioneer wanted to sell.piece by.piece. so I get in there early and registered . An hr after it starts the shells come up his assistant lays them out. The auctioneer started at $5 ea. Your choice I bid then 7.50 another bids up to $10 I bid everyone else quit. So I got my choice at $10 ea. Auctioneer says how many you want? I laughed and said all of them. Judging by the groans more that a few figure on getting some for less on subsequent bids.i bought the glass topped case for $5 to. About 326 with sales tax. What a day. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "