Hello all, just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you have been considering calling the company called Leaf Filter to put screens on your Eavestroughs to eliminate having to clean out the leaves that clog them up.

Well after seeing their ad, 1000 times, I decided to call them and ask for a price. They sent a guy to my home to look at the project so he could give me a price. I agreed.

I own a custom home so there are many angles and a lot of cuts so I expected that it would not cost a couple of hundred dollars, I figured a couple of thousand dollars, 5K at tops.

So after he was looking at my Eavestroughs, he knocked on the door and wanted to discuss the project, so I invited him in and made some coffee and we sat down to discuss the cost of installing their Leaf Filter system.

After I asked him how much it would cost at least 10 times, he finally told me. $22,000.00!!!!!!

After spitting up my coffee, I told him that I was good and it was nice to meet him.

Unbelievable! I just thought I would let you guys know in case you were thinking about calling them to install their system on your home.

Cheers ~ cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/07/24.

KB