Why didn't Savage stamp the caliber in the rotors? The 22HP rotors I have are all stamped with 22. None of the others I have are stamped. Arrggg...

Anyway, rant over. Anyone have a 303 rotor they want sell? Doesn't have to be the entire thing, just the brass part is fine. If it matters, and it seems like it might, it's for a first year 1899. It looks like the brass part is different on the receivers with the round counter windows. I have all styles of the other rotor parts so whatever you have I'm willing to take a chance on. I would probably be open to trades if there's one you need.

I've posted about this rifle before. It was a basket case with a tweaked receiver. I got the receiver back in shape and you can't even tell anything was done. Even with a straight edge. Anyway, putting it back together and it looks like the rotor is from a 250 and the cartridge guide is from something else, presumably a 303S by the looks of it. Patina matches is rest of the gun but the rotor is pretty shiny and hits on the guide.

Thanks.