Originally Posted by Otter
I've had tinnitus for over 55 years. It got real bad after shooting a buddy's newly acquired .357 magnum in a silage bunker w/o hearing protection. Not good. LONG before covid and the accompanying fakecines.
Well, in my case, as a teenager, shooting a full house .44 Mag revolver, lying prone on a bluff overlooking the Red River, shooting turtles in the water, I could feel the muzzle blast off the ground and my ears started ringing. Of course, no hearing protection as a youngster, what was that? So, I've had some tinnitus for decades.

Now much later, after getting pressured into taking Covid shots, I developed Ramsey Hunt syndrome, a known side effect. It's the combo of Bell's Palsy and Shingles. It happen on the left side of my face. My eye doc prescribed large doses of Prednisone and my Physical Therapy bud had another treatment. He dry needled those paralyzed muscles, stimulated them with electrical impulses three times a week. I was over it in a week. My eye doctor was amazed how quick I recovered. When the nerves start recovering, the muscles are generally flaccid and weak. Use it or lose it. Mine weren't that far behind due to being stimulated, so recovery was faster than expected. I told my P.T. bud that I was pimping his Bells Palsy protocol to the eye doc. In fact that doc did refer some Bells Palsy patients for that same treatment.

So, there's a lot of stuff we are learning about this whole mRNA scenario.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]