Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
In Nebraska, it is illegal to carry a gun in church unless the church follows a specific format of informing the congregation. When I spoke with a deputy sheriff about someone carrying a gun without the church following that procedure he told me that unless you were a complete idiot and flashed the gun around recklessly no one would know that you had it and if you had to use it in a shooting situation for defense of your life or others, there isn’t a judge in the state who would allow prosecution….fwiw

I wouldn't bet on that holding true.

I think you are an idiot... or a troll.

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Then everyone hiring an attorney for legal advice/representation is an idiot since they could just go ask a member of law enforcement for the same service fot free.

You are very wrong...

LEO responds to what they believe is an infraction of State/Commonwealth Code (i.e. Legislated Laws).

LEOs are NOT lawyers... they are arresting agents of the Courts.

Many times the DA or CA backs them... but many times the DA or CA does not back them.

So why am I an idiot for saying I doubt the legal advice provided by the deputy concerning Nebraska judges' views on the law intended to prevent peaceable church attendees from being armed?

What insult will i receive for noticing the legal advice giving deputy is exempt from the carry in church prohibition?

https://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/statutes.php?statute=28-1202.01

Actually, you don’t have to say anything and you are still an idiot…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]