Originally Posted by BoltactionMan
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
For the record, I'm damn sick of intellectually impaired Gen whatevers constantly impuning Boomers.

Rocky, I believe that I am noticeably younger than you but squeak under the Boomer wire. Not that I give a crap what they think BUT I do find it hilarious that some younger generations squawk about what we have done. Complaining about us ruining their future while drinking a 9 dollar coffee when a sizable percentage of what we “wasted” was spent to develop the world as it is today that they have taken complete advantage of.

Do we deserve a medal? Hell no but neither do we deserve to be ridiculed for the advancements made that benefit literally millions of people around the world

KC
Not to mention that as the largest demographic dies off their amassed wealth will be passed down to the very people that now disparage them. IIRC it will be the greatest transfer of wealth in history.

Well, generally speaking. I had no quarrel with the young folks having once been one myself, but since it seems in vogue to despise us, fugg'em. I'm spending their inheritance as fast as I can.

Ironically, it seems most of the young ladies that are getting the benefit of my wealth transference are Gen Z...

Ya know, now that I think about it, a couple of them had Russian accents. Uh oh.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!