Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
like having multiple people call you a commie....and you responding in anger to just to shut them up.

so your saying that you said that in anger because others were calling you a commie?

I've always thought you alright until you made that comment, if that's really why you said it you will be removed from the list. I would also suggest you not let some of these guys bother you so much, we are all on the same side of the coin, this is something that needs to be remembered.

As for your dust up with Conrad, you should rethink it, Conrad is a good man, strong conservative and a great American doing his damnedest to raise his kids to be strong Men and not let the influences of this fuqked up society influence them. I'll bet my last dollar that you and him have more in common than you don't.

And I would agree with those sentiments, along with admitting that I've said things I regretted in the heat of the moment.

I've never had a problem with Conrad, I don't know him nor does he know me. I even offered advice in pistol shooting, and didn't agree with the bashing of his young son. But I don't get along with his lying buddy Flave, nor his constant insults...thus Conrad has chosen his path. I have very few problems here, other than the usual schmucks like Alwaysindoors and Burns.

I'm sure, and have personally said many times we have much much more in common than differences...other than a handful of trolls and sockpuppets that ride the Lib train, just stirring the pot to upset the board. I think they're paid or Bots, but their arrival timing isn't a coincidence. Eitherway I'm not here for arguments, I have a family to raise and a living to make.....new enemies aren't on my list.