This is a repost from a previous sale thread. This is a custom I bought second hand. It is built off of a Husqvarna 1640 action which is a Swedish made small ring Mauser. Work was done by Stuart Satterlee of Satterlee Arms. He primarily builds his rifles off Mauser actions he machines himself. Satterlee is very much a master of everything Mauser. He was formerly the chief gunsmith for Dakota Arms. It was coated with NP3 and essentially appears to be a stainless rifle. Rifle is in 30-06. Has a 24” Douglas air gauged grade barrel. Shoots very well. 3 position safety is installed. Timney trigger. High tech specialties (Bansner) stock with 13.75” LoP. I will be keeping the Leica seen in the pictures. Talley bases on it. Timney trigger. Rifle weighs approximately 7.5#. Sights are Williams sights.

Would like to get $2,100 for the rifle. If you have something you think is interesting as a trade, offer it up and we can discuss partial trades plus cash. Particularly interested in a Swaro Z6 or maybe pre-64 model 70’s.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]