I'd get the Tikka T3x lite, or the roughtech. The lite is way more economical than the Roughtech. The Roughtech stock is exactly the same as the T3x stock, but with a coating on it. If you wanted a coating on the T3X stock, you could paint it yourself. I bought a Roughtech stock on ebay for $79.99 with free shipping, but good luck getting one for that price now, and a left hand roughtech stock may be nonexistent.

For what you are describing, though, I'd just buy the T3x. The Bergara is going to be much heavier, and probably not even as accurate/precise. I wouldn't buy a CA Messa either, they are hit and miss. I'd buy a Ridgeline over a Messa, but that may just be me. I'd also probably buy a Left hand Ruger 77, or Winchester model 70, before any of your choices, besides the Tikka... Good luck with your decision. Also, good luck switching over to the left hand bolt. I much prefer a right handed rifle, shooting off the bench, or in the prone, and even hunting. Have just used the right handed bolts for too long..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA