Beats me. The BCA has an MPI bolt, something frequently mentioned as important. The upper is made from a billet, heavier in places than standard ones. The handguard is their new version and seems plenty sturdy and solid. Staking is good on the gas key, and the Gen 2 charging handle design seems solid. I saw someplace that a reviewer had one of the GK screws fail and that it wasn’t the proper or maybe preferred quality. Not much else I can see to go wrong, except maybe some leave with bits not properly tightened, loctited, etc. My lowers are PSA forged mil-spec, so no worries there.

The side-chargers are somewhat simpler than a conventional rear-charger with FA. That should be a savings without compromising quality. “Real” AR guys probably know of other stuff that might be prone to fail, but the other parts are pretty standard stuff, I believe.

Gonna keep my eye on a couple of things like the screw holding the bolt handle in place, but I don’t expect any trouble for my use. When my piston upper arrives I’ll give it a good looking over too, though it’s not cheap, just different, and simpler in different ways

What fresh Hell is this?