I loved hog fries, but it has been years since I have had them.

In college my fraternity brothers and I stmbled io7n an Irish bar in Roch Island, Il. Murphy's. Old Murphy, a long time ship's cook, really took a liking to us. Only charged us for every other pitcher.

Our food service was closed Sunday evenings. So Murphy would would whip up fantastic food fo Sunday evening On the house; navy bean and smoked hog hocks .
Racoon"sloppy joes, etc..

After a few months our girlfriends insisted that they come with as women often decided that they Must comrwth us. Females have no appreciation for male bonding

The fare that evening was hog fries. He had them sliced. My girlfriend noticed the odd shape of the delicious ite.

I told her that it pork cutlets.

I maintained the subterfuge and the gals enjoyrd them. Then one of the guys told them what they were. Jim could never keep a secret. Years latter he became deputy attache' in Moscow which always puzzled me.

Once Nom spilled the beans we had a passel of pissef off women on our hands. The good news was that they would never give to Murphy's. Thed downside is that none of us got a piece of ass for a couple of week

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell