Pennsylvania is made up of two completely different states within the same border. It’s been pointed out to the ‘Campfire many times, but most people still don’t get it. If you look at eastern Pennsylvania, say York to New Jersey the political demographics are what you’ll find in Jersey and New York type areas.
But if you go west from the York area, you’ll find that the people and politics to be way closer to Ohio and Kentucky.
You’ll find most are pretty good people, most are hunters and gun enthusiasts, and quite a few of us have have very red necks.
It’s what we call Pennsyltucky.
What Sheetz in Altoona? There are at least 6 I can think of! I drink as much of their coffee as I do my own!
The gas has been creeping up since the end of February. By the time Memorial Day gets here, I figure it will be > of $4.50 a gallon!🤬
Reon

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 04/23/24.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden