Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 45_100
What are Hispanics? Is there a place named Hispania?

I used a worldwide web search tool called Goggles and came up with this Merriman Western definition.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Hispanic

Are Hispanics the same as Latinos. I’m asking because my niece married a guy who was born and raised in Mexico. He claims he is Mexican because he was born in Mexico. Makes sense to me.

This is another example of the leftist mentally to intentionally misuse words in order to change the discussion away from the real Topic/Truth, and to attempt to re-frame discussions. Some say they do it for 'politeness, respect, equity' whatever, but mostly I think it's from ignorance.

Some examples include; LEA/LEO calling highway robbery/armed robbery = 'Civil Forfeiture', people calling a male who cut his penis off, takes estrogen and wears female clothes = 'woman', those who say a vaccine DOESN'T provide immunity anymore(circa 2021) or anyone who says that non-whites are a 'minority'...

Anyways, back to the topic...

Those who are born in 'Latin America' are majorly Latinos, or Mestizos as stated earlier. Sure the Mexican weather girls are Hispanics, but the vast majority of Latin Americans would not be considered Hispanic by traditional definition. Hispanics are those that are a close descendant of España. Similarly Guatemalans and El Salvadorians don't want to be called Mexicans, as it's important to be accurate with the words we use, and do not allow anyone to poison the language much as they have everything else.

This is a good reason to keep old texts, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other books that cannot be changed with a few clicks of some city living degen who thinks 'real communism has never been tried before' while daily attempting to undermine the Laws, Morality, and Spirit of the greatest country in recorded history.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond