then there's this whole past the point of diminishing returns topic where we so easily get lost in the weeds and miss the 40,000' perspectives on all these topics we love to get lost in the weeds in wink

[/url]

https://www.youtube.com/w...ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmoBsozuzHo

not sure why this link isn't posting well, hopefully this time it went?

the short story in that video is one obsessive turkey guy who at one point chasing the furthest end of the spectrum past the point of diminishing returns was running 10 gauge 32" barrel hand loads etc. has come full circle to the 40,000' perspective and running simple 2 3/4" win AA 7.5 clay shot from a MODIFIED choke and has gone 43 for 43 on turkey's to 30 yards....we could learn from those lessons in that video, including how marketing has ways to get us chasing things past point of diminishing returns in order to separate us from the cash in our wallets lol....it's not hard to manipulate us psychologically and the marketing wizards know that, heck look what we learned about that from 2020-2023 and the flu lol

hope this helps, I love living at the 40,000' view, but I still go down a zillion cash from wallet separating rabbit holes anyway....but I do it for the fun of it, eyes are wide open on the 40,000' view wink

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 04/26/24.