take a look at the skb line. i have an older 685 12/20 combo that look fantastic. never had a problem and the greener lockup is among the strongest actions outthere if not the strongest. i find the skb wood to have more figure than the brownings and berettas of the same price. mine was used for 1500.00 for a 12/20 combo with briley extended chokes. one thing i don't like about the rugers and it's why i stay away from them, is the automatic safety. if you aren't familiar with these, the safety is activated every time you open the gun up. it will acount for more missed birds than you will ever know. it wouldn't seem to be hard to remember to flick the safety off, but you will. everyone i see that owns one does it. the other problem is the triggers. i have heard from numerous gunsmiths that the triggers are junk. depending on how much you want to spend, if you can afford a 2800.00 gun, take a look at ceasar guerini. they're among the nicest figured o/u's on the market that are still affordable. citoris are built like a tank, but i also can't find one that fits. ditto on the berettas. maybe you would have better luck. the new remington premier upland models are pretty nice too. have seen them for 1700.00. by the way, they are made in brescia, italy by the same people who make the ceasar guerinis. keith

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."