Before anyone tries loading these up on their own, send me an email or a PM, with your email, and I will forward you the load data, that I have worked up....

for the short of it...

what I personally load...

14.5 grains for a 40 grain bullet
14 grains for a 50 grain bullet..
13.7 grains for a 52 or 53 grain bullet
13 grains for a 55 grain bullet...

I consider each of these max for those bullet weights.. and usually average about 10 firings per rifle case, before it goes bad... all of this is shot in used brass, that I have either gotten in bulk, picked up at our local range.. or sometimes out on forest service property where guys have shot the crap out of stuff and left brass laying all over the place, I bring it home, tumble it and the size it.. toss out the junk and use what is left over...

All of the above loads have proven safe in Lake City, Winchester, Remington, IMI, and Federal Brass... the only brass I have had dislike for, has been WCC head stamp for some reason.. inconsistent quality...some of the European stuff has been finicky also.. but I don't accumulate much of that...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez