Dave, there's no question in my mind that the 210 Nosler Partition would blow the lights out on any leopard very quickly, and would be plenty good enough for any and all plainsgame as well. I haven't seen failures out of the Partition on anything, and out of the dozen or so animals (including several elk) that I've shot with 210 Noslers, going back to 1988, I've not recovered a single one them.

The main reason I've considered the 250 Partition very strongly is that if we're out hunting something else and get into some hassle with a lion, I want to hit him with plenty of bullet, and a bullet that'll open well, plus penetrate deeply and keep on going.

I've had one 225 gr. TSX tumble on an elk (found base-first under the hide on the off-side) and that bothers me. I've never had that happen with a Swift or a Nosler or a Trophy-Bonded or a North Fork, and I don't believe in coinsidences.

AD

"The placing of the bullet is everything. The most powerful weapon made will not make up for lack of skill in marksmanship."

Colonel Townsend Whelen