I agree with Atkinson, the Limbsaver is sticky..heard it said to freeze it, but the grinding heat gets it stickey again. I have ground Decelerators and they are fine IMO. They also look better.

You know I got to thinking about this whole recoil pad thing. As I know, and I'll bet most of you know, when you shoot at game you don't feel the recoil at all. I don't know that I recall the gun going off! So, I'm begining to think, forget the expensive add on's..when you go to sight in or just spend time at the bench, just use a slip-on, a Past, a sandbag, or any combination, and you can tame the beast..even a STEEL buttplate if that is your thing. Your rifle will look better, mount better, and you'll save a wad of $. When you move to field positions, a slip on works fine, but even without it your recoil will be much less because your body moves with the recoil. Remember, a lot of you older guys like me might be on asprin or blood thinners, and you will be predisposed to bruising. A slip on will increase your LOP about 1"...so deal with it..IMHO

art