Originally Posted by Hindsite
We have a 24 HR.Campfire Member who works for Central Boiler. He dropped me a PM and this gentleman had great praise for their product line. He also has a co-worker that heated this last season with the E-Classic and he was very happy with the unit.I won't drop this members name but I encourage him to enter this conversation as he is well informed..........I will give you his initials though....ND cool

grin

Like I said in my PM Hindsite, if I wasn't as proud as can be of our company & the products produced here I wouldn't be so quick to advertise the fact that I do work for this great company and that I do believe we produce the best outdoor wood boiler on the market today.

grin

The photo illustrations you show above are based more around our "classic" design. Brilliant simplicity, I love the ripple top design with the heat lock baffle, surface area, strength, function, I love it.

Now the unit you are asking about, the "E-Classic" is quite a bit different. I have the advantage of being able to see them being built.

Things that interest me are typically items of precise craftsmanship. I appreciate fine work, I have always been of a mechanical mind, having grown up amongst mechanics, fabricators, machinists etc.

I have maybe an uncommon appreciation for craftsmanship in general. Let me put it in campfire terms, if you can sit silently with a finely crafted precision firearm such as a classic Savage 99 with the brass rotary magazine & just enjoy the hell out of cycling the action in slow motion & meticulously studying the mechanical movements of the action... an imaginary history unfolds in your head as you see the craftsman at work first off designing, then creating... the hand fit pieces, the precision, if it fascinates you the way it fascinates me, then we are alike. grin

I have that sort of appreciation for this new "E-Classic" family of boilers. Our guys in R&D have really done something here, it's pretty cool.

Dave

Something clever here.