We used to do something similar on a cigar board I frequented called a "box pass."

Somebody would buy a box of stogies he and a few others wanted to try, take a couple or three, and then replace those with a few sticks from his humidor. Most guys would replace with something of HIGHER value. The first guy would add a note to the box that corresponded to a running box inventory/tally online, and send to the next guy on the list (online as well). THAT was good because if a guy wanted to try a particular stogie, he'd get in line behind someone who would gladly put one in the box for him.

Those box passes continued long beyond the time when the original cigars were long gone. Months later, you could receive an Arturo Fuente box, say, that had no Arturo Fuentes inside, or maybe some completely different Fuentes.

Worked GREAT.

You guys might consider a cheap Plano with ten or fifteen divisions that could separate bullets, along with a chart of some kind that would clearly identify the caliber, weight, and all important details of each bullet.

The maybe send the first guy 15 bullets of an agreed caliber, etc. to get the thing going. If it ever got to me, I could easily supply quite a few variations.

Also, all bullet passers would have to agree, publicly, to "ASSUME THE RISK" of any and all liability resulting from reloading and firing passed bullets.

rb

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine