When trying the One Shot, clean your resizing die out really well and then shoot some One Shot up in there prior to runnin' any lubed cases up there. The directions, I believe, say that anyway, but many people don't read, much less, follow the instructions. It makes good sense to lube the inside of the die and is easily accomplished. This lube is very, very fine and there is no problem with it gummin' up or getting too much of it on a case or in your die.

Place as many cases in a shoe box that can easily move around when spraying the One Shot so that they all get ample coverage. By them layin' down in the box, no case lube gets in the case mouths. Others that have stood them up vertically have reported that happening. Not a huge issue anyway, but not what I desire to have happen.

Wait about 5 minutes after lubing before resizin' and you should be good to go. I use One Shot on batches involving large amounts, such as thousands of .223 cases. Otherwise, I use Imperial Resizing Wax for small amounts of big game cases.

Let us know how it works out for you.