The only Jewell I have or will ever have is on a Rem. 700 and it has creep set at 1.0-1.5-2.0 and 2.5 lbs.Have been adjusting triggers for over 20 years and it ain't rocket science.I'll not have another... cause for $180 less you can have a nice 2.0lb hunting trigger of several different makes and models.And yes I've called Arnold and got the same run around that others have gotten.They don't want to do the right thing and replace the trigger - they want to take it in the back room and perform some of their supposed black magic on it and hand them back to you w/the same problem it had before they took it to the back room...creep!Doing things his way results in an unsafe trigger or a trigger w/ creep.I didn't weigh in on this one a year or so ago when it was brought up but it appears to me that Jewell does make some chitty triggers and most people will not own up to it since they paid so much for them.I realize they are a popular trigger but haven't heard of any "what a deals" on Mercedes Benz even though they do make a junk one now and then. powdr