I had one of those. Mine was a live round, badly loaded and forced into the chamber. The extractor had torn the rim off and the owner had tried to hammer the live round out with a brass cleaning rod- which broke and jammed between the bullet and chamber (the bullet pas pushed back which no doubt expanded the case even more. I ended up threaded the muzzle and connecting a grease gun eo an adaptor. first the still live primer came out (caught with a cloth packin). I then drilled and tapped the primer pocket to fit a plug. Then I pumped that case out. I then crowned the barrel and fitted a muzzle shroud to the threads. That gun now shoots real accurate.

That was a long story. You could pump yours out by attaching a hose to the muzzle using a good hose clamp. It the primer comes out first, you can plug the hole with epoxy or 'loctite' it back in (it is a dummy primer)or drill and tap it (you need long drills and extended taps - that's a pain). If the bullet is stil in place (which yours is) you will likely not have any problems with the primer coming out. In fact, the hydraulic pressure should actually collapse the case, releasing it. The crazy thing is, the case may have been cooler than the chamber and has now expanded to jam up pretty tight.
Oh ... fill the barrel with oil first if you are going to try this one and put a rag in the reciever to catch the oil and case.
Good luck.

P.S I have heard of someone getting killed by a live round going off while someone else was trying to hammer the round out!

303Guy