Originally Posted by ltppowell
Hey Barak! Haven't seen ya in a spell. I hope all is well. Is your lovely wife doing okay?

Yup, all's fine. My lovely wife has just returned from California, and at the moment she's preparing a bunch of pictures to post.

I've been working, mostly.

I done a baaad t'ing. A couple coworkers of mine were hounding me to get some code finished so that they could use it: so instead of writing a bunch of small tests to develop the code from, I wrote three or four big ones to save time. The code I wrote made the big tests run, but it wound up being a hastily thrown-together hack that I didn't really understand, and now I'm paying the price.

Eventually I'll probably wind up completely rewriting it from little tests, the way I should have in the first place; but meanwhile I've been cleaning it up and adding in little tests to define and stabilize its operation.

So there's been a lot to do other than screw around on the Campfire. I 'spect you have days like that yourself.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867