some times they're amusing. wile getting ready to leave my hidey hole and taking one last look around; i was standing on the stump i sit on and this chip munk starts to scurry up the hill about 20yds below me. he makes his way to the stump i'm on then jumps up and sit's on my boot just munchin' on some thing. wile i thought that was kinda' neet, he starts crallin' up my leg. he was about to the portion of my body that he was searching for, when i start to feel violated, then i flinched thinkin' "HE'S COMIN' RIGHT FOR US". his little eyes looked as big as dimes like i was about to violate him and he'll never be the same again, maybey he will have to try to drink his sorrows away, how will he tell his family. he bailed down the hill like he was on a kamakazi mission, to be violated another day. one of the most memorable woods experiences i can remember. yet it still helps to talk about it.

Last edited by bigrocks; 08/24/08.

let me give you boys a lil' tip. you might wanna turn off that engine 'fore you go and change that there fan belt!