I have an LSA-55 in 7mm-08...(rebored .22-.250) Both actions were made in both std and Deluxe models.

The 1st one I ever saw was back in 1976, it was an LSA-65 Dlx in .25-06. It was love at 1st sight. But in those days I was waaay to poor to buy a lot of guns. frown

These rifles were built by Tikka prior to their buyout by Sako. Also these were no relation to the Tikka rifles built now.

I once owned a Sabatti Rover 870 rifle that was a virtual clone of the Ithaca/Tikkas. I assume that Sabatti in Italy purchased the rights and/or tooling to make them. Last I knew they were imported by Alex Imports in California. But I think they are no longer being imported.

The rings are similar to Sako's but do not have the positive notch in the forward ring. Hope this helps....

Grasshopper

P.S: I just happen to know where there is one in .30-06 (Std) on the used gun rack at a local gun shop...

"As you walk thru life, don't be surprised that there are fewer people that you encounter seeking truth than those seeking confirmation of what they already believe!"