You do not need WinZip because XP and Vista have buid-in zip-file opener. I could also make a self extracting .exe file, but most people do not want this in fear of viruses.

At this moment I see no way to implement TrailBoss data: First, I do not get any data from the manufacturer. Second, TrailBoss is working very smooth when using a case filling between 65 and 80 percent, above this it produces erratic pressures. I made some tests with 308 Win and 30-06 with a 165grain bullet: When I fill a case to 100% (no air gap between bullet and powder top) I get still get safe pressures about 2500 bars or 36000 psi, but a very high S.D. The pressure jumps about plus-minus 10000 psi up and down. This behaviour cannot be calculated.
I will not put propellant data on the internet for downloading, because of sensitivity to export restrictions.
If someone has special needs, feel free to send a PM. Updated data are usually available after the ShotShow and the IWA, that means each year about end of March.

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand." Bertrand Russell