When considering the choices you have, you should do yourself a favor and try them out for a few days. In 10X, weight will play heavily on how well they work for you. Buy them from somebody that will let you return them for a full refund after a few days. Nothing is really more important that this. It's your money and you must be fully satisfied. There lots of minor differences in fit, feel and performance. In many ways, I consider my binocular choices as, or more, important than my rifle choices.
I've got 3-4 recomendations. The Pentax DCF ED's in a light 10X gets my vote. Tough, with super hard lenses. The 8X model I compared to my Leica BA and my Nikon LX-L were every bit as good optically.
But I would not have a light 10X. That's anything under 31 ozs. Way too much image shake for me. For long, sit down glassing sessions, even a heavier than 31 oz., 8X has made a big difference to me. Especially when glassing out beyond 1.5 miles.
I've seen nothing but good said about the Meopta. In a 10X, I'd prefer a 50mm which are easier on the eyes due to more weight and a larger exit pupil. However, the 10X42's are nice and heavy at 31 ozs.
I've noticed that the Leupold Gold rings are even heavier than the Meopta. Good.
The big drawback of the heavier binoculars are they are really too heavy to carry around your neck all day up close as I like them. However, you can carry them cross chest over your off side hip. That's what I do with the heavy Leicas.
Are you sure you are firm on getting a 10X ? I'd seriously consider an 8X for all around use. E