Good write up brian and photos as well. I think if you run a tsx or fxb 270gr bullet you will be happy. The 37hh i sold a few years back was an old, but like new, C grade custom out of the Rem custom shop, it was a 3 shot MOA first load I picked, 74gr RL 15 and a 270 fxb for 2730fps. I shot 3 moose with it, one a calf, one a 4 point and the last a mature bull, mid 40"s on the rack. The last one gives credence to the 375 that no smaller caliber can match, I'm up late as I have had bad cold and need a neo citron, anyway, 5 yrs ago i was coming out of a cut at near dark, I glaced across an old grown up landing as I waent by and saw a moose face, so i stop expecting to see another cow, was seeing lots of cows, I looked at it and saw no horn in the twilight, so i looked through the 375's scope and all i could see was a mooses face until it turned and then saw the 1/2 rack, I pulled the rifle down and back and squeezed of a round, still could only see its face as it was behind a run of willows 80yds away. It went down hard and stayed there. It looked like a softball went through the heart. There is no lesser caliber that i would have taken that shot with, except maybe my whelen, but certainly no 30 caliber no matter how fast it was running. Big animals in tough conditions warrent big well constructed bullets, the 375HH does that and the shape of the cartridge lends itself to slick feeding in the rifles action, although sako's don;t need any help in that dept.