Ok Fellow Campers,

Highridge - The price I am able to get the scope for is $350.00 + tax = good deal compared to what I can find on the internet. If you know of a place that I can get my hands on 2 or 2 cheaper than that please let me know. I have not found a place to purchase one online for less than $400.00 and that is before shipping is applied.

mathman - I did a little research today about the Multicoat 4 because I had noticed the same thing on www.swfa.com. Some websites say multicoat 4 external lens coating. Where as they say multicoat 4 lens system on all of the VXII scopes. So I figured what do I have to lose by calling Leupold and asking them that question. I spoke to a rep. and asked if the Euro. 30mm had multicoat 4 externally only, or was it multicoat 4 lens system just like the VXII scope. The rep. said the multicoat 4 was throughout the entire scope, same as the all of the VXII scopes (which would be what they refer to as Multi-coat 4 lens system I guess). The rep. I was speaking verified that with one or two other reps. as well while I was on the phone and they both said the same thing.

rualdoc - I agree on what you say about the features of a 30mm scope. It is all in how they build it. This rifle will be strictly a hunting rifle. I have come to prefer the looks and versitility of a 30mm tube instead of a 1" scope. Every since I purchased a tacticle IOR Valdada with a 30mm tube for my Remington 5R, I have never wanted to go back to a 1" tube on any of the guns I have purchased since. If I purchase the Leupold Euro. 30mm, it will mounted atop of my newly aquired TC Encore 300 Win. Mag. That is just too damn good a price to pass up on a 30mm tube Leupold even if it has 1cm click values instead of 1/4" click values.

To all that have replied to my post I would like to say thanks. I hope you will keep sending replies to this post because I would like to hear more feedback on this scope, and possibly a place to buy one for cheaper than what I have stated above.

Thanks
Rem5R