It fits on a single axle snowmobile trailer, 8x10 bed on that trailer. Weight wise it�s fine for the trailer, but size wise it hangs over the trailer bed in the front & the back. The trailer is a tilt bed so it makes it easy for loading & unloading. If I had a power winch it would be very easy loading, but I currently drag it up on the bed with a hand cable winch (come along).

To get it off the trailer we prep the resting spot by shoveling an area the size of the house, then we park the trailer over that spot, tilt the bed, anchor the house & drive the trailer out from under it.

To anchor the house I drill a fishing hole behind the house with the power auger & drop in a heavy iron hook into the hole on a log chain, I hook up the chain to the end of the house & she�s anchored solid for pulling the house out from under it.

The house also has some very low skids under it, I have (3) green treated 2x4 skids under it with the 2x4�s laying flat. The idea being to keep the house as low to the ice as possible.

Makes it easier to fish.

Something clever here.