I really like my Alaskan Ti, I got it I think last April and so far am really pleased. Its a 25-06, I put Leupold dual dovetail mounts on it with a Leupold Mark 2 3x9x40 with a their Long Range Reticle. I don't handload so have only shot factory ammo. The gun so far isn't picky on ammo, but it sure shoots the 100 grain Federal TSX really well. For 3 shot groups I can get 3/4 inch groups every time if I do my part - and really I will say I'm not a great shot at the range, it could probably group a little better if I tried so no complaints.

Remington does charge too much for that gun but I'm glad I got it, I paid $1600 for it at a local gun shop and it was worth it to me. So far I've only taken a Wyoming antelope with it - 1 shot and 1 kill. It fits me perfect and the balance is really good, at first the bolt was a little rough but now after using it for the season its really smoothed out. I do like the stock a lot also - I think maybe even better than my KS Custom 280rem which is what the Ti replaced.

Attached Images
12228-Wyominggoat.JPG (86.3 KB, 2539 downloads)
12230-Ti25-06_0087.JPG (60.06 KB, 6689 downloads)
Last edited by Oregonmuley; 02/07/09.

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"