This is mine --- built on a MCMillan MCR-T SS action, Sunny Hill bottom metal, Pac-Nor Match-Grade gain-twist barrel, Remington trigger, McMillan stock ---- I provided every single thing component for this rifle and all he had to do was make it. Quoted me no more than 10 weeks. I made the mistake of paying 50% up-front. Well after the 10 weeks had past I decided to call and check the status --- he had "misplaced" my barrel and hadn't touched the rifle and ask what he should. I "mildly" suggested that he might have called me instead of wasting almost 4 months --duh! I sent him a new barrel --- time goes by and well over a year later (after literally dozens of unanswered phone calls) I finally had enough and told him to send me his bill and whatever parts he still had. I should also add that he lost the Remington trigger I'd sent (and charged me retail to replace it), he lost the set of Talley mounts I had sent (I told him to forget it) and he never painted the stock (let me add he bedded the barreled-action so crooked it was hard to get the floor-plate open and I had a local stockmaker fix it for me ---- I should add he charged me for eveything he had done despite the fact he didn't do everthing he agreed to do --- I paid it just to get rid of him.

The good news is the rifle shoots great and as I hoped, I picked up some additional velocity with the gain-twist barrel and it shot 165gr, 180gr and 200gr Nosler Partitions well under moa. The bad news the whole process left such a bad taste in my mouth the gun just sits in my safe as everytime I take it out it reminds me how badly I got taken. Here are some pics --still unpainted.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The bolt came fluted from McMillan
[Linked Image]