SU35, I got a lot of friends that work in the Salem Oregon store. I used to spend lot of money there, they have one of my game heads hanging there. I know what I am talking about, maybe not in your store. Guys have been told to hang anything on a peg so the store doe not look empty, Store Man. told me the shotguns shell where not made any more by Kent. Called Kent yep still making them, order a case that day at a diffrent gun store. Complained to Stu, the case of shell was more the store required for spcl. order. Then the next thing I knew it went up to a $250 Min. Order and thet had to have it in one of thier warehouses. I don't attack someone for expressing themselves on Forum. Next time you think about trying to trash talk someone on this forum remember you agreed to be ethical in your answer's. Notice I sure didn't call you any names, or request that you be removed for unethicl respons given to a post which was no way directed at anyone on this forum. Just the bad times I have had at that store. The truth and nothing but the truth.

No matter how good a rifle looks if it shoots over 1 inch groups its ugly.