I have hunted 36 quite often. Not the others. I would not recomend 36 for the last season. They put Vail Ski area there for a reason. Lots'a snow.I tried it and came the closest to getting snowed in I ever had. Even the 1st season has been known to get 18" of snow plus. If I hunt it,I only hunt the muzzle loader season.

I have proabaly hunted it about 10 times in the last 15 yrs. I have not seen an abundance of deer. A few,but not so many as I would plan a hunt there.

The area I hunt was the Eaglenest Wilderness, I took The Red Sandstone Road north out of Vail to the Piney River. If you go another 2 miles afte ryou cross the river you run into the Piney Lake Lodge,which is closed now I believe. Right where you cross the river there is a parking lot that boarders on the wilderness boundary.
Take the closed road at that parking lot for 2 miles,then take the trail that cuts off to the left and head twoards Slate Mt

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles