I'll give this one more bump toward the front, and then let it ride. If it sells great, if not it goes back in the cabinet. I just can't bring myself to start listing on Gun Broker. I'm just a private guy that has some nice stuff for sale, that I felt I priced fair. I bought a few here, and wanted to test the waters with this one before I listed to sell a couple of Rem. Classics I bought myself in 220 S., and 257 R and some other arms that I love but don't realy get to uses since around 2001/2002 when I crunched my spine. Back then the market was good,and I was broke- but I just couldn't face the fact that I wouldn't be using them all that much any more. Since then I worked myself into a much better financial place- not rich but all my bills are paid and I got a jump on what most face today in this econemy 8 years ago when I injured myself. I learned then to live within my means, and get what I need, not just want.
The ones I offer for sale I bought for myself, others were gifts from family members, and I won't sell them. I don't collect, I shoot them if I buy/get them. No "new in box" stuff, just good arms at what I think is a fair price.
Email if interested, and I'll reply.