24" wide, 12' long to the corner of the room, joined to another 10' length that makes a 90* and travels along the adjoining wall to within 3 feet of the end of the wall, to allow for a door to open. 37" high, with cabinet supports (door and drawer) in three places under the first 12' and wooden 2x4 and 4x4 bases with two racks of AKRO bins (15 each rack) for brass under the other 10'. Wall cabinets, two groups each 48" wide, 48" tall, at either end over the 12' length bench, with 4 tier shelf between the cabinets. Fluorescent lights under the wall cabinets and shelves, pegboard between wall cabinets and bench top. Benches are 1 1/2" thick made by gluing (Titebond) two thicknesses of 3/4" birch plywood together, and edged with fir. Finished with stain and polyurethane, 2 coats. Anchored to the walls with L brackets screwed into the 6x6 beams in which the room is framed. Pretty solid unit that I just completed. I'm mounting my presses to it as we speak, and unpacking all of my components which have been in storage for two years.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson