cal74 - +1

I, too, couldn't find any 527FS, except the picture like the one posted - so I ordered a .223 through my FFL, hoping (dummy me) that the stock would look half-way as nice as the pic.

It didn't. frown

I was VERY disappointed in the wood quality (I thought it looked like JIF peanut butter), and the general overall metal finish - but (being an optimist), I took it out for a shooting session anyway.

I'm generally a pretty decent shot, but I couldn't get groups anywhere near the size of the test target that came with the rifle - with several brands/types of ammo.

That "tied it", for me - and I sent it down the road soon afterward.

About six months later I came across a new 527Lux on a dealer's rack, priced below the FS's $$$$.
The wood looked nice, so I bought it.

It even shoots as good as IT's test target, with factory ammo. laugh I still have it, with only a single mod (below).

The protruding CZ-527 magazine and the attendant trigger guard webs are easily converted to a flush magazine by a fellow I ran across on one of the forums.
He shortened the mag (issue mags can still be used), removed the webs, and refinished the reworked metal to match the factory finish on my Lux.
I thought it the best $$$ I've spent on modding a gun in a long while.
Here's the link to his work, w/pics:

http://www.rvbprecision.com/shooting/cz-527-rifle-magazine-conversion.html

Roy does excellent work, and is great to do business with.

It ain't no fun, when the rabbit's got the gun