A question and an observation. What do you consider good accuracy in a rifle where "accuracy is paramount?"

I once had a 22-250 I wanted to sell; Remington was the brand. It was a quite accurate rifle by the way. Prior to selling it, I shined it all up and cleaned the barrel. When I got it to the gun store to make my trade, the bolt wouldn't close. The problem turned out to be a thread or two from a cleaning patch that had somehow become attached to the bolt and when they were removed, the bolt closed normally.

So, my answer would be that if this could happen to a Remington, it could happen to an HS Precision rifle or even another rifle where accuracy wasn't paramount. Is accuracy of paramount importance in a Remington?

I've been lusting after HS Precision's handguns for a long time and, in the course of time, will probably buy one. I wouldn't hesitate to use an HS Precision rifle for anything but in the rifle line I have others I prefer, i.e., Encore and Blaser (let the tomato throwing begin).