Thanks for the link the following message was sent:

As an Ex-Serviceman, who has served that Flag and this country, I find it very offensive when an employee can desecrate that flag by tearing said flag down and throwing it on the floor. It further offends me that the person or refugee from a Third World African Nation should be able to slap me and every other American and Veteran in the face by showing disrespect for our Flag and get away with it. Many a good men and women gave their all for that Flag.

What is wrong with your organization when an employee shows some patriotism by displaying her love for her country and she is ostracized for it and you give pass to someone who desecrates our flag who has been given sanction in this country from some Third World Country. If it offends them so much to see someone display their patriotism to this country and to the men and women who serve it maybe he or she should be repatriated to the Third World Country the came from.

The offended employee who had her personal property desecrated should get an apology from management for their stand in the matter and it should never happen again.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]