This is some data posted at the "FiringLineForums", supposedly from Ramshot. I was planning on verifying it before loading, be safe out there. The Hunter loads are up to 107% load density. No pressures are listed, but I'm sure these loads are for strong, modern actions.

From everything I know about them, including a fairly ringing endorsement from Mule Deer, the Ramshot powders are top notch. I've noticed Hunter is a top "accuracy powder" for various loads in several of the manuals, and both it and Big Game are temperature insensitive.

---original post starts here---

Caliber: .338-06 A-Square.
Case capacity: 4.480cc/69.0grains of water.
Barrel length: 26�

Powder: Ramshot � BIG GAME.
Bullet weight: 200 -215 grains.
Start load: 54.0grains (2500 - 2600 Ft/p/sec)
Maximum load: 60.0 grains (2750 � 2850 Ft/p/sec). Full case/slightly compressed.

Bullet weight: 250 grains.
Start load: 50.0grains (2300 - 2400 Ft/p/sec)
Maximum load: 56.0 grains (2500 � 2600 Ft/p/sec). Full case/slightly compressed.

Powder: Ramshot � HUNTER.(Loading densities at maximum will be ca 105 to 107%)
Bullet weight: 200-215 grains.
Start load: 58.0grains (2400 - 2500 Ft/p/sec)
Maximum load: 64.0 grains (2750 � 2850 Ft/p/sec). Full case/compressed.

Bullet weight: 250 grains.
Start load: 54.0grains (2275 - 2375 Ft/p/sec)
Maximum load: 59.0 grains (2500 � 2600 Ft/p/sec). Full case/compressed.

NOTES:
It� important to note that SAFETY is our prime concern therefore we strongly recommend.
� To always start at the recommended minimum �START� load.
� If at all possible, measure the velocity.
� Contact us again with the velocity data, so that we can verify, and correlate with our data.

Thanks for your interest in our powders.

We appreciate your business and interest!!

Regards

Johan Loubser
Ballistician
Ramshot/Accurate Powders
Tel: (406) 234 04 22 email: johanramshot.com
Western Powders Inc -- Miles City � Montana.

We would also appreciate if you give our cleaning line, Montana X-Treme your consideration. Montana X-treme is a premium line of gun care products. Our Bore Solvent and Copper Killer are the only effective copper removing solvents that are completely barrel safe. Available at Sportsman's Warehouse, Midway USA, Natchez, Graf and Sons and many fine sporting goods dealers. If you are tired of scrubbing for hours to get copper out of your barrel, be sure to give our Copper Killer a try.

Websites:
www.ramshot.com
www.accuratepowder.com
www.montanaxtreme.com

Western Powders Inc. disclaims all possible liability for damages including, actual, incidental and consequential, resulting from usage of the information or advice contained in this message.

Use the data and advice at your own risk, and with extreme caution.

We also request that you visit our websites www.accuratepowder.com www.ramshot.com or www.montanaextreme.com for more comprehensive information.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Allways begin loading from the minimum "START charge and carefully develop loads by increasing in small increments of 2% towards the Maximum load.