BTW Flinch

Now that I had overnight to think on your post... IIRC you come down and hunt pigs now and again with Tobey?? Anyway the point being here, when I do the opposite and take a trip somewhere and want to shoot something, I don't err on the small side either and don't monkey with head shots and such. I have a one time trip and X number of days and I use a big enough stick to take the south end of the northbound "pig" if you will..

Here at home and thats what I"m reading into a guy in FL starting to hunt in FL, I use whatever I have which is often teh AR or the 22 pistol. Get a good shot all is well. Want to just kill, shoot however/whereever, but there is never a time I feel the need that I HAVE to shoot to get something, I can walk away from bad shots and so on. PErsonally with my 22 pistol the fun part is getting close enough to use it. Kinda like with my bow. but it sure works.

And if you are still amazed at head shots then you probably think the shots off the fantail on the pirates were almost impossible....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....