Being a West Aussie cattle rancher, the only time I see wranglers in any numbers is at a rodeo. The Boot scooters love them too. Some will hate to hear this, I see some of the Gay community emgrace them over recent years. Most rural / farming / ranching folk wear Levis, tho there are other brands too that are popular - Thomas Cook, Yakka, RM Williams etc, etc... Lee bull Denim had a small following [including me], but Lee fell by the wayside when they droped the Bull Denim here. I don`t mind what people wear in their choice of denim or why. Politics aren`t in it here... If it did, I would be naked, starving, broke and without wheels! Funnily enough, Levis has said nothing anti-hunting or anti-firearm in this country that I am aware of. Neither have Wrangler, RM Williams or others... Which makes them a minority. Wrangers some hate em, some like em. Levis, some like em, some hate em. Wranglers are just Not for me, don`t like the cut or the look... Levis 501s and Walls Washed duck pants for extra hard wear, for me the 2 can`t be beat! Long Live what ever you want to throw your ass into...

ps: Carhartt are a good solid Brand. I met with their management team in Deeborn a few years ago, when I was looking to retail their products here Down Under. Yes some is US made to satisfy US unions and some is foreign made, same as Walls and others. Carhartt have a great product line, but people didn`t like the name anymore as it was no longer grass roots American. Had trouble with Carhartt wanting to control me and my operation with their own people too... So swithced to Walls. They are a great bunch of folks...

Western Australia