After a very long wait for the new 10x42 Bushenell Legend Ultra HD binoculars, I finally got a pair last Friday. Cabela's is the first place that I have found these to be in stock and with $25 off coupon from a fellow campfire member (thanks again ShoMeWhitetails) and a gift card I had been saving... they did arrive. I did order the camo and got the black model ( Cabela's has correct pair on the way ), but other than that I can say that I am pretty impressed with them. My eyes aren't nearly as good as they once were , but these are very bright,sharp binoculars. Will leave the complete review up to the experts on here, but to my eyes they are better glass than the following binos that I have had recently:
- any of the Nikon Monarchs
- Zeiss Conqust 10x40 ABK's (yes, I know what they cost)
- Vortex's up to Razor series
I know alot of people may not agree, but I think that for they are the best in class for the money. Has any one else had a chance to test any?
Strap and harness system are pretty good. I think most are eithergoingtolove or hate them. Can't tell much from my poor pics ( sorry, past my bed time and in a hurry) but the neck strap in padded really nice and I might actually use it. I harness system may take a little while to warm up to, but after some adjustments it felt really good to have on while I practiced with my bow. Quick release staps that stay on the binos and let you use either strap or harness is good idea.

Attached Images
13257-DSCN0217.JPG (12.42 KB, 1808 downloads)
13258-DSCN0218.JPG (13.91 KB, 1144 downloads)
13259-DSCN0219.JPG (12.61 KB, 1463 downloads)
13260-DSCN0219.JPG (12.61 KB, 1231 downloads)
Last edited by 270wsmnutt; 06/02/09. Reason: add pics