Sorry to dig up an older thread, but...I'm the proud owner of a L461, originally in .222 Mag with a serial number that doesn't appear on the list that jpb linked.

I found the rifle via a mutual friend. It was in sad shape at first glance. The stock was basically firewood, toe broken, wrist cracked, and showed a tremendous rub mark in the barrel channel at about the 7 o'clock position, about 3 inches back from the tip of the stock. Both the chamber and the muzzle were egg-shaped, presumably from cleaning rod wear. There was also a fair amount of surface rust that looked worse that what it was on the action. I offered him a hundred bucks, we settled for $125.

Things change...with the application of a bucket load of $100 bills.

I junked the stock, and took the barreled action to a local gunsmith of good repute, Dan Cowan of Renton, Washington. He re-blued the action, fitted a Hart select match stainless tube turned to factory contour, chambered in .222, 14 inch twist, finished at 24 inches. He also fitted a Lone Wolf Stocks Summit model in black. Scope is a Leupold 2x7, the small one.

The result is a dream to carry, is far more accurate than I am capable of shooting such a light rifle, and is the envy of everyone who sees it at the range or in the woods. She loves 40gr BT's and H322, much to the dismay of a couple of coyotes...I'd post pictures if I could take them worth a damn.

One of these days I'll load up a few TSX pellets for the blacktails that hang around my back yard, getting drunk from the fermenting apples on the ground. Payback for what they do to my garden every damned year...