Guys,

Answers follow:

Marty,

The .35 WSSM was pretty cool. George knocked over a blue wildebeest or two and a gemsbok with it. Longest shot was about 200 yards. Everything he shot with it fell right over and every bullet passed right through. He was shooting a 200-grain TSX at 2,500. I used it to shoot a client's wounded kudu up the rear as it ran away. It was a hasty shot through the brush, but it did enough damage to slow the kudu down so we could catch it. I'm not sure we would have found it if I wasn't able to get that second shot into it because it was moving really well. That bullet raked through almost 3 feet of kudu before stopping in its chest.

StrayDog,

George used an Obermeyer #5 on that 7 WSM.

Shootinurse,

My custom Bob is shooing great. I haven't done a lot of range testing with it, but it seems to be really accurate in my limited testing. I have hunted with it quite a bit, though. We whacked a bunch of pigs and deer with it this past season. My kids have been going back and forth between it and the .260 for their upcoming safari. I have to decide which to use in the next few days, but it isn't going to be an easy choice. Nathan does really good work.

SKane,

I spoke to Nathan about building one two months ago but I have been to Africa twice plus Argentina and Brazil since. I need to give him a call and get that going. I need one like I need another hole in my head, but...

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.mbogo.net
(281) 494-4151