The G29 is for maximum energy in an off duty pistol, and it may see some use in the field. Some of my co-workers have gone to G30s for OD and I just want to have a more powerful pistol.

Already qualified with it and carrying it. Obviously less wieldy than a G27, but it's basically an 11-shot .41 Magnum so it's very conforting...as is the 15-shot reload.

I recognize all handgun rounds are fairly ineffective, but think a 175 at 1,200 fps is going to be more effective than a 180 at 950 fps. And 26 rounds of it on tap could help me survive.

Control is NOT a problem, though I may have a grip reduction done. Then again may leave it as is if I decide to sell it.

I haven't stretched it's legs but today intend seeing where it hits relative to the sights out to 100 yards.

The ability to hit at extended ranges could allow one to win a fight or make time to get to a carbine.

The carbine, you see, attracts too much attention when strolling the aisles at Wally World.

Ammo is a PIA, but one local store has mild 180 FMJs for $18 per box and studying on getting a .40 Smith barrel for cheap(er) trigger time. Then latch onto a few hundred 10mm Silvertips or Double Tap for carry.

Last edited by ColdCase1984; 07/19/09.

�When in doubt, I whip it out.� Uncle Ted
[Linked Image]