Originally Posted by Aileinduinn
"PERSONAL NOTE: If I am not mistaken was it not men of the Muslim faith that flew planes into U.S. building not to long ago. What is this man thinking?"

What color and religious affiliation were those guys that bombed the building in OK City? Or is your memory that short?

FYI

The new director of HHS is a devout Catholic; Alexia Kelley.
Kenneth R. Feinberg is an observant Jew.
Rahm Emmanuel is a non-observant Jew.
Dr. Francis Collins head of the National Institutes of Health is an Evangelical Christian who took heat for his outspoken religiosity during the Clinton administration.
Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is also devout Catholic.

Maybe having someone who has intimate understanding of our core security threats isn't such a bad idea. From Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs to the Legacy of failure that was Bush II we've already seen what happens when you stuff a bunch of like minded people in a room to come up with new solutions: Groupthink.

Maybe if we spent a little more time promoting and expounding on the benefits and liberties of true conservative governance, instead of tilting windmills and crying wolf all the time we could get the public to change their minds.

Until we can get away from the distorted sensationalist xenophobic rhetoric and the paranoid whargarbling, you can guarandamnedtee that the Republican party (or any other conservative party) will never regain its traction in this country.

As some others might say "Don't need to slam my penis in a sliding glass door to know it's a bad idea, same applies".

Me