I lucked into a beautiful Sako Riihimaki with what looks to be an Al Biesen gorgeous Walnut stock i.e terrific figure, neidner style grip cap and checered buttplate, 22lpi Wraparound checkering, shadowline cheekpiece etc. and a custom newer barrel of unknown make at a small gunshop in Hood River Oregon a few years ago. When the shop owner told me only $700.00 to buy it I nearly re=tore my rotator cuff reaching for my checkbook! Moutned a Loopy 4.5-14x40 Gloss fine reticle scope on it an loaded some moly'ed 50gr TNT's with a case full of old surplus AA2200 powder that I still have about 12 lbs of and the darned thing makes cloverleafs at 100 yards every time I take it out! Stays in zero from year to year to year..... It is my walking varminter and easliy one of my favorite rifles of all time. Better git you one while you can! The article on the 222 in the new Barnes Manual is written by me and has a photo of my Daughter shooting another Sako 222 of mine, a Heavy bbled Sako L461 in the photo. Yeah, I like the cartridge a little smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500